Frankie's Sports Bar
Frankie's has it all! Recognized by USA Today as one of the "Top 10 Places to Drink", Frankie's truly has something for everyone. Hearty American cuisine includes over 60 house-made items from Texas-Edition sandwiches (guaranteed to satisfy the heartiest of appetites) to jumbo wings in a dozen different styles. Try one of the best burgers you’ll find anywhere, indulge in homemade chicken-fried steak or the best pizza you’ll find in the Metroplex. The bar offers 20 draught selections and a complete menu of original, hand crafted cocktails made with fresh ingredients. For the ultimate in sports viewing, check out this almost half million dollar, state-of-the-art, audio-video system with over 70 Hi-Def displays (including a 17 foot ultra-bright projector) and wireless sound boxes that deliver game audio right to your table. As they say in Texas, "If you can’t be at Frankie's, going to the game is the next best thing!" Frankie's is located on the ground floor of The Carnegie, a 16-story office building across from the Fort Worth Central Library at the corner of Third and Lamar Streets. Frankie's has earned accolades from Texas Monthly, D Magazine, Fort Worth Weekly, DFW.com, Urban Spoon, AOL City Guide, ESPN Sports Travel.com and many others!
Friday and Saturday: open 11am – 2am, kitchen open until midnight
Thursday thru Sunday: open 11am-midnight, kitchen open until 10pm
· Weekdays: Lunch Specials for Under $7 until 4pm!
· Weekdays: Happy Hour 11am until 7 pm: $1 Off All Drinks!
· Mondays: Beer Tower Specials on Dos XX and domestics!
· Tuesdays: $4 Crown and down!
· Wednesdays: Beach Party! $4 margaritas & piña coladas, $3 Blue Moon and Landshark beers!
· Wednesday Night Trivia: Starts at 8pm—Win house cash!
· Thursdays: $3 Mystery Beers!
· Fridays: All wines HALF-PRICE—by the bottle or glass!
· Weekends 'til 4 pm:
o Brunch! (Full Menu available)
o DFW’s BEST Build-Your-Own Bloody Mary Bar!
o Mimosas: $2 each, $5 ½-Carafes, $10 Carafes
· All Day/Everyday: $6 Red Bull and Vodka—on-the-rocks or FROZEN!
· All Day/Everyday: $1 Doubles—make your drink a double for just $1 more!
o Excludes super premiums
· Patio dining available!
· Smoke free! (smoking allowed on patio)
· Rooms available for private functions!
· Private dining and conference room available to accommodate 30-50 people!
Frankies is everything a good sports bar should be; a diverse menu of beers on tap, unexpectedly good food and countless screens to watch your favorite sports teams play are all here. Frankies is both a great place for a couple, guys/girls night out or a large group from the office for happy hour.
Unbelievable. Hands down the most amazing sports bar I've ever seen. The TVs are incredible, the food is great and they have doubles for 25 cents! As a Lakers fan, I truly appreciate the fact that they play ALL the ganmes and not just the Mavs. Keep up the great work!
Frankie's is hands down the best sports bar in DFW! Excellent food, drinks, and service. Perfect to watch any game or after work for happy hour!